Washington Capitals NHL Breast Cancer Awareness Month Support Pink Personalized Hoodie 3D T-shirt, Unisex Hoodie, Sweatshirt, Long Sleeve Shirt
Earthy and emotional. Grab this awesome Washington Capitals NHL Breast Cancer Awareness Month Support Pink Personalized 3D Hoodie this Fall, who know, maybe you will meet her or him! You deserve all the happiness by wearing these DIY Specialized Design Bell-bottom Vogue Denim Plus Size Jeans& Top Show your love for your Capitals in this October! We’ve got the perfect way to show off your Caps pride and help support breast cancer awareness (and pink October!) with our 3D Capitals themed “We Wear Pink” hoodie. Check back often because we’ll be bringing you even more pink romper ideas next month. The materials are a combination of polyester, cotton and polyurethane coating. Pants are removable. The washing machine can be used with cold water but not hot water and dryer is also possible.
Washington Capitals NHL Breast Cancer Awareness Month Support Pink Personalized Hoodie Information
- Material: 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
- The soft sherpa fleece on the inside is extremely soft and cosy.
- Flat contrasted drawstring, Front pouch kangoroo pockets. Elastic waist and cuffs.
- Garment care: Machine washable in gentle, recommend hand wash in cold water, line dry, do not bleach, low iron if needed.
- 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex.
- Dye-sublimation printing, colors will never be faded or peeled.
- It is used to react to your body,s temperature to keep you warm in the Winter and cool in the Autumn.
- Premium polyester which is ultra-soft and incredibly comfortable.
- Fabric is durable and resistant to wrinkles, shrinking, and mildew.
- Features ensure long-lasting color vibrancy even after machine washing.