Customized Nashville Predators Pink October Breast Cancer Awareness Month Hoodie
Introducing our Customized Nashville Predators Pink October Breast Cancer Awareness Month Hoodie, a symbol of strength and compassion. Customize this hoodie with the Nashville Predators logo in pink and proudly wear it during Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Join us in raising awareness and supporting those affected by breast cancer. Get your customized hoodie today and be part of the movement, making a positive impact in the fight against this disease.
- Material:90% polyester, 10% spandex.
- The soft sherpa fleece on the inside is extremely soft and cosy.
- Flat contrasted drawstring,Front pouch kangoroo pockets. Elastic waist and cuffs.
- Garment care: Machine washable in gentle, recommend hand wash in cold water, line dry, do not bleach, low iron if needed.
- 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex.
- Dye-sublimation printing, colors will never be faded or peeled.
- It is used to react to your body,s temperature to keep you warm in the Winter and cool in the Autumn.
- Premium polyester which is ultra-soft and incredibly comfortable.
- Fabric is durable and resistant to wrinkles, shrinking, and mildew.
- Features ensure long-lasting color vibrancy even after machine washing.
Shipping and Handling
Product will shipped within 3 to 5 business days after payment received.
Standard Shipping: 15 – 20 business days.
Express Shipping: 7 – 10 business days.
Please note: This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Cancelation, Refund and Return.
- You have 5 hours to cancel your order after purchase.
- We will refund 100% or resend a new one for defective products by ourselves. For example: misspellings, wrong names/numbers, poor print quality… Please contact us with photos.
- We do not accept returns.
In any case, we encourage you to contact us directly to resolve the issue. We are happy to assist.
You can contact us via email: [email protected]